Standard Lightbox that features in the Thaumatergic Line; the Light box’s colour can be adjusted smoothly by rotating the wand either clockwise or anti clockwise whilst its level of illumination is altered by tilting the wand up and down. The Box can be locked to a colour and level by switching the wand off.
A Lightbox can be housed in any number of non-LARPtronics surrounds: Lanterns, prop displays and similar.
The LARPtronics Light Box
- Uses an Adafruit NeoPixel (TM) Ring – 24 x WS2812 5050 RGB LED
- Takes 4 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Is 75/75mm and 35mm in height.
- Can be set to any colour in the colour wheel and faded from black/off up to pure white, controlled by a Larptronics Wand.
- Adjustable brightness via a LARPtronics Wand
- Brightness and colour can be locked using the wand
- Flicker effect or colour change when LARPtronics Beastboxes come into range.
- On Full power life span is approximately 36 hours